The Foundation for the Advancement of Catholic Schools (FACS) invites applications for the new Archbishop Henry J. Mansell Scholarships for Academic Year 2021-2022.
- The Foundation for the Advancement of Catholic Schools will award scholarships, the number of which and values of as determined by the FACS Distribution Committee from all qualified applications received by the due date.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need and academic promise.
- Announcement of the availability of the scholarships is to be publicized broadly to the student community at each school eligible for these awards.
- Interested candidates/families should complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit it with all supporting documentation (delete all but last 4 digits of Social Security numbers on paperwork) to their Principal by the due date established by the Principal. Provide only Federal Tax Forms 1040, 1040A or 1041EZ. Additional tax schedules should not be included.
- The student’s Principal is to complete and sign the Principal Certification section of the Application (Page 4) and attest that the application is complete.
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card must be included with the application.
- The Principal is to forward all completed applications, with all supporting documentation to the Foundation for the Advancement of Catholic Schools on or before Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- Applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted.